Middle Gel: hydrophilic macromolecule gel
Protective film: Transparent Film
Size: 5x12cm , 4x11cm or produce according to your requirement
Paper box (Or producing according to your requirement)
Why the fever Cool Patch can cool down the hot skin?
The patch contains natural levo menthol, which reinforces the analgesic feeling of coldness, helping
to relax tense muscles in the head and neck. For instant cooling, calming relief, use with or without
oral medication, whenever headache or migraine pain strike.
The patch contains a high percentage of water which works with the bodies natural cooling system
helping to cool the body. As the temperature rises the heat of the skin causes the evaporation of water
contained within cooling gel sheet which creates a cooling sensation on the surface of the skin. The
excellent heat transfer ability is made possible by the gels unique structure which disperses heat freely
and maintains a constant and steady cooling effect that lasts up to 8 hours.
1. Open the outer bag by carefully cutting or tearing it along the edge
2. Get out one piece of Cool Patch
3. Remove and discard the transparent film
4. Clean the relative body part before using, dry the skin
5. Place the Cool Patch on the forehead, back of the neck or other places you want to cool
6. Use each Cool Patch for as long as needed but use only once.
7. Works without refrigeration. You can also use them with other medicines.
1. Do not apply patch to sensitive skin, positions around eyes and mouth 2. Possible sickness or skin reddening during use will disappear after use
3. Do not apply to hair, eyebrow, left chest and area with perspiration
4. When used on very young children, use only under adult supervision 5. Gel goes watery, viscosity increases under high temperature, this is normal situation
6. If some gel is left on skin, just wipe it
1. fever cooling patch Store it in dark, cool and dry place without direct sunlight 2. Can achieve better efficacy after it is stored in cold chamber (do not freeze it)
Tel : 0086 531 66852889
Fax: 0086 531 66852779