- SOPHORICOSIDE:It's Japanese tree extract strong agent for anti-obesity & fat burn.
- CAPSACIN:It's chili extract, destroying cellulite.
- CAFFEINE:Destroying cellulite and brings body elasticity - Firming Effects.
- CATECHIN:Preventing body fat.
- FAR INFRARED & NAGATIVE ION:Improve body metabolism and blood circulation.
RISK-FREE EXTERNAL TREATMENT:
As it is for external use only, there is no risk of side effect. Unlike diet pills, it's totally risk-free and no harmful at all.
- SKIN FRIENDLY WATER BASE GLUE (Medial Non-woven Disposables):
Adopting irritation-free & natural base glue, it is not sticky and enables skin breathe.
- WEIGHT LOSS:
The patch will burn the fat and reduces your weight
- SIZE REDUCTION EFFECT:
Reducing 1~2 inches by regular use for 2 months - Clinically tested.
- ENHANCING METABOLISM:
Detoxification process helps body improve your body metabolism.
- BODY FEELS LIGHTER:
Because of the fat loss.Usage The skin should be dry, no water and no oil The patch is applied on
the belly area, about 8-10 hours Use the patch every 2 days During using the patch, you should
do some sports and do not eat oily or spicy food .When using together with belly slimming patch
for legs slimming, effects will be better.
Use and Cautious:
1.remove middle part of film amount three equal parts.
2.Attach to the navel area.
3.Remove both sides of the film and press gently to attach.
4.Stay still for 2-3 minutes, remove after 6-8 hours in horizontal direction.
1. Clean and dry the skin.
2. Open the package and paste the slimming patch surrounding the navel. Keep away from
3. One piece each two days. Wear the slimming patch for 6 - 8 hours
4. The slimming effect would be better together with diet and sports
5. Not applicable for women in pregnancy and menstrual period, And also people with severe
deficient cold of spleen and stomach.
6.Do not take food with high calorific value, do not drink coffee/alcohol, do not eat nuts,and do not
eat anything 3hours before you go to sleep. Spicy food is not.
Tel : 0086 531 66852889
Fax: 0086 531 66852779